Monday 24 June 2013

All ready to go!

All my stuff for 10 weeks

 
 
So I’m all packed and ready to go! My flight is at 9.15 tonight from Gatwick and I will land in Tanzania tomorrow at 3.15 in the afternoon with a 3 hour transfer in Dubai. It’s not going to be the most pleasant experience but I’m really looking forward to getting out there. Tanzania is only two hours ahead so I won’t have the problem of jet lag, just of sleep deprivation!

 
 
 






My rucksack weighs a tonne, well 20kg, so carrying it should be interesting!
 

 
All ready for my big adventure

 I’m not sure when I’ll be able to update this again but we have a group blog which will keep you updated with what is going on and what we are doing! tp://www.raleighinternational.org/ri-blogs/raleigh-tanzania-ics

 


No comments:

Post a Comment